We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 8 May 2017

#187 Pearls and/or Gems, Winner and Top 5

I had the opportunity myself to go round all your entries this time and what an amazingly talented lot you all are! I am sure Josephine agreed with me and here are her choices for Winner and Top 5 of our Pearls/Gems challenge:-



66 Meraj Zaidi

and her top 5 are:





81 Sherry Gibson
 

88 Meg
 

Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.

CCM Blog Signature

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 5 winners! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing my card to be in your top 5, I'm so very pleased and honoured. Congratulations to the other winners. Marlies x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for a top 5 pick, congratulations to the other top picks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much for choosing my project as the winner..I am so overwhelmed and thankful to you all. Congratulations to all the other winners. Meraj.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card in your top 5! Congratulations to the other winners!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello... thank you so much for choosing my snowman card as one of your top 5 favourites... congrats to all the other winners too.
    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.