We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 25 January 2016

#155 New, Winner and Top 5

Before we announce last time’s winner and top 5 I need to have a moan! Can you PLEASE read the challenge post before entering your card. You don’t have to read the whole thing, just as long as you read the part where the criteria for the challenge is defined. Last time around clearly we had people who just saw the word New and ran with it, not bothering to stop and actually read what sort of New we were asking for. I had to go back to moderating the linky, so that I could check first if the link entered actually matched the challenge and then I had to delete a dozen or more entries because these people didn’t bother to read the post first and entered the wrong type of project. In most cases I did explain on their blog, but in future, if you can’t be bothered to read, I can’t be bothered to tell you why your project is no longer showing! Of course, if you can’t be bothered to read, no doubt I am wasting my time here as well, lol.
 
Anyhow enough of the moan and down to business.
 
Sally hosted for us this last month and she has chosen her winner and top 5 as follows:-

 
and Sally's Top 5 are:-
 

11. The Musings Of A Chocoholic


18. Rainey's Craft Room


24. Janny


32. Pauline


Congratulations to you all. Don't forget to collect your badges from the sidebar, and we look forward to seeing you back here at 12 Noon for our new challenge.
 

CCM Blog Signature

5 comments:

  1. congrats to all of the winners!

    and I confess to being one of the people who didn't read properly. my seizures of late have made reading small print difficult. lousy excuse, I know. thank you for your kindness in telling me that my first entry didn't fit though. you were quite gracious, and I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 5, such a lovely surprise.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner and thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 5.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!! Congrats everyone and thanks for a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.... Thank you ... for choosing my card as one of the cards in the Top 5. Janny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.