We are grateful for our lovely followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 27 September 2010

Winners Catch Up

Thank You for all your entries to our Spotlight on glitter & Sparkle and our challenge on Clean and Simples, the winners are below :)
Our new spotlight on oriental designs starts today at 12 noon and our challenge Around the world still runs until 4th October so we'd love to see your designs for them!

Okies winner of the Glitter and Sparkle spotlight is....

21 - Maggie!  Well Done Maggie, please email me your details to send your prize out :)


Our random winner of our Clean & Simples challenge is....

55 - Val!  Oooh and what a beautiful design too!  Also please email me your details to forward to Joanna, well Done!

I really enjoyed the entries to this one, beautiful!!  Our Top 5 as picked by Little Miss Neat Corry are....
















Well Done ladies (and gent!)  Please grab your Top 5 blnkie above!


4 comments:

  1. Wow Thank you for selecting my card to be in the top five. That is very kind of you. A lovely surprise to start the week off. Paul x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another mention this week... thanks so much I am positively flattered!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I've won. :))

    What a lovely start of the week. :)

    Maggie

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking me!! Am sunning myself in a very hot Cyprus at the mo so will be grabbing the blinkie when I get home! Viv. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in our challenges and leaving lovely comments.